Hybrid Android Developer
Exp. Range 5 - 9 years
Location Noida or Bangalore/Hybrid
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing Regular Day Shift (Flexible)
No. of Positions 2
- Develop Android handset clients.
- Develop architecture and low-end designs based on customer and product management requirements.
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests.
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in agile development program.
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables.
- Adhere to development methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Android
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques.
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years java development
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics or science
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience of unit testing
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven and Gradle
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy
- Windows and Unix development
- Experience leading development teams or performing customer facing duties are an advantage
- Kotlin Language Skills ( Min 2Yrs)
Working at Intelegencia
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a hybrid work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, you will have the flexibility to support from wherever you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.
Apply for this role
Please spend a minute to send your resume or queries to us, We will reply to you shortly.