AWS DevOps Developer
Exp. Range 6 - 8 years
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
We are seeking AWS Engineer with about 5+ years’ experience to join our delivery team at India development center. In this role, you will be expected to set-up/maintain product environments in AWS, execute ETL processes, capture performance bottlenecks and stability issues in a complex distributed environment. If you are a technology expert, willing to learn new tools and technologies, this is the right challenge for you.
1: AWS certified
2: Has worked on Nagios/Wazuh Dashboard for monitoring.
3: Someone who is enthusiastic and ready to learn
4: Minimum of 4 years of working experience on AWS.
5: Strong python scripting skills
Required Candidate profile/skills:
- Good technical background to maintain PaaS in AWS (EC2, ELB, S3) cloud environment.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing/maintaining multi-staged CI / CD in AWS cloud for a modern application ecosystem.
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in AWS
- Hands on experience in docker or kubernetes
- Experience in Ansible
- Hands-on experience of taking code from repository to PaaS environment using various AWS cloud services tools.
- Proficient in shell scripting languages - Python, SQL.
- AWS Certification madatory
- Inclination towards automation of environment set-up/monitoring/maintenance of infrastructure.
- Knowledge on various app monitoring tools.
- Knowledge on security related to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Working experience on RDS.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of clustering, load-balancing, high-availability and auto-scaling, etc.
- Experience in SSH and SSL set-up and generation/management of CSR/keys/certificates for the application and infrastructure.
- Experience of maintaining the nginx server.
Please spend a minute to send your resume or queries to us, We will reply to you shortly.