Exp. Range 4 - 5 years
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing Regular Day Shift
No. of Positions 1
The business analyst would work closely with our customers at an operational level to understand their business model, requirements and translate them into software requirements document, aligning themselves to specific products within the firm.
- Analysis of the complete process and understanding the Client requirements to implement and execute in the projects.
- Making proposals and Gap Identification in the existing applications and suggesting the solutions to it.
- Client relationship management and Collecting, understanding the business requirements from the client.
- Work directly with the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software.
- Drafting business requirement specification and Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications.
- Should have experience in UAT. User acceptance testing and support to the customers in terms of solutions.
- Interaction with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear and making the scope and changes clear to the team.
- Ensuring that issues get identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Working with client personnel to identify required changes, clearly, precisely and logically and handling the change requests.
2-3 years relevant. Strong english; would be good if he/she has any prior experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology. Attention to details, good documentation experience; inquisitive, proactive and pays attention to details
Please spend a minute to send your resume or queries to us, We will reply to you shortly.