Exp. Range 3 - 6 years
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing Regular Day Shift
No. of Positions 4
Our data team is a curious and talented group of data engineers and data scientists who work collaboratively to solve some of the most the complex challenges our manufacturing customers face.
You’ll work with leaders in the automotive, medical device, apparel, construction, and pharmaceutical industries. You will sift through massive amounts of factory floor data to uncover insights on how customers make products and develop solutions to pressing business problems.
What you’ll do:
- Use and improve the client’s automated software frameworks for data acquisition and model configuration
- Design and implement data pipelines for acquiring and transforming raw plant floor data into actionable information.
- Handle installation and deployment of on-premise data acquisition and edge-computing appliances at factory locations
- Coordinate with client IT and operations teams to ensure the systematic and reliable acquisition of data
- Work closely with the product and sales teams to create data solutions for manufacturers
- Support existing deployments and quickly adapt solutions to changing conditions
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Experience working with cloud technologies (good to have)
- Experience with or Python or other scripting languages (Mandatory)
- Experience working in Linux/Windows including using the command line (comfortable with shell access, SSH, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and/or noSQL databases (e.g. Mongo)
- Familiarity with ETL
- Good communication skills, both for internal collaboration and working with clients
- You love learning new technologies and like to tinker to understand how things work
- You use a systematic problem-solving approach when facing challenging technical problems
If you’re the kind of engineer we’re looking for, you’ll be able to learn as you go so we’re not worried about which ones you know on day one.
- Experience with packages such as NumPy, SciPy, pandas
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing and regression models)
Please spend a minute to send your resume or queries to us, We will reply to you shortly.