Sr. Data Warehouse Engineer (Business Intelligence)
Experience Range: 5 to 7 years
Location: Noida, India
Intelegencia is looking for a Data Warehouse Engineer to join our Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team. You will engage with other members of the Intelegencia team to understand what data is needed to support the measurements, calculations, trends, results and actions in reporting and analytics of the business, and then deliver data assets leveraging primarily Azure-based database tools, but potentially other platforms and tools within the Microsoft Azure data management and analytical ecosystem.
The Enterprise Data Management EDM team’s primary goal is to construct and support the data layers and underlying processes that integrate with other tools and platforms to enable internal customers to quickly make enterprise data accessible and understandable for making more informed business decisions.
Basic Roles and Responsibilities
- You architect and build Assets that ingest, organize and maintain diverse, large data sets with low latency into resilient, accurate and comprehensive databases and data file systems that will lead to more timely and accurate business decisions by the business users of the assets through direct query or business intelligence tools.
- You research the landscape for the right and best tool for a specific task or role in the movement and transformation of data from big data assets (e.g. Hadoop) to an integrated data layer.
- You collaborate with Data Architects and Data Informatics Analysts inside of the Data & Analytics organization, or in some cases, directly with business users, via face-to-face or electronic engagement with internal customers produce clear, comprehensive, and well thought out discovery documentation so that minimal to no re-work is required once the initial version of the asset is delivered
- You produce and maintain to established standards the online documentation and data model assets that are available to the data architects, Enterprise Analytics & Reporting (EAR) team members and in some cases the general business user community to grow adoption and utilization of the data assets.
What we need from you?
Demonstrated success, experience or proficiency in/with the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Data Warehouse, and other parts of the Azure data management ecosystem – particularly in the Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) space.
- Microsoft Data &Analytics Stack: SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Azure Data Factory
- Agile and sprint methodologies using Jira or LeanKit; Azure IaaS / PaaS environments
- Documentation and interpretation of business, data and process requirements, along with the creation and management of highly technical documentation
- Experience working with unstructured, web-generated data will be given preference solicits data to measure and improve service level; anticipates and addresses potential or evolving stakeholder needs; uses insights to influence customer requirements and assumptions
- Sense of Urgency- Seizes a larger number of and more challenging opportunities than others; responds to setbacks with renewed and increased energies; builds coalitions with key stakeholders to meet deadlines and commitments; secures necessary resources even when controlled elsewhere