Executive Assistant and Admin
Exp. Range 2 - 3 years
Qualification Any Graduate
Job Timing Regular Day Shift
No. of Positions 1
About the role
In this role you will provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the CEO & other key leaders. Duties may be administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing Minutes of meeting, schedules etc. and correspondence and liaising with internal as well as external stakeholders and vendors. This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
- Responsibilities include all administrative functions of the department: answering phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, managing correspondence and scheduling couriers, processing expense reports, meeting/event planning.
- Organizing meetings and calendars of CEO and other key leaders.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Skilled in managing group logistics, including vendor management, event planning, transportation and budgeting.
- Organizing affordable air, hotel, and ground transportation. Make thorough travel schedules (including smooth transitions between time zones). Manage international and domestic travel procedures in collaboration with in-house travel agents.
- Identifying affordable vendors for events, office supplies and corporate gifts. Placing timely order and coordinating delivery and shipping .
- Initially have to maintain the employee attendance excel and leave record.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, problem solving skills, and team-oriented philosophy.
- Strong liasoning skills, building relationships with vendors, key stakeholders, and in-house support departments.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
Key Competency Requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and efficient approach.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to set priorities
- Must be resourceful and able to come up with cost-efficient ideas and solutions
Working at Intelegencia
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a hybrid work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, you will have the flexibility to support from wherever you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.
Apply for this role
Please spend a minute to send your resume or queries to us, We will reply to you shortly.