Hybrid Android Developer
Exp. Range 5 - 8 years
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing Regular Day Shift (Flexible)
No. of Positions 1
- Develop Android handset clients.
- Develop architecture and low-end designs based on customer and product management requirements.
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests.
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in agile development program.
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables.
- Adhere to development methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Android, min. 5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 4 years java development
- Experience in Ionic framework using React-JS
- Experience in building plugins using Ionic Framework (Capacitor)
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics or science
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience of unit testing
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven and Gradle
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy, Typescript
- Windows and Unix development
- Experience leading development teams or performing customer facing duties are an advantage
- Kotlin Language Skills
Working at Intelegencia
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a remote-work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, no matter where you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.