Hybrid iOS Developer
Exp. Range 5 - 8 years
Location Anywhere in India
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing Regular Day shift (Flexible)
No. of Positions 1
We are currently recruiting a Hybrid iOS Engineer to design, develop and unit test client applications that will operate with our product suite.
The successful candidate will need to become expert in the architecture of the product and develop and cultivate relationships with our partners.
How will you help
- Develop iPhone and iPad handset clients.
- Experience in Ionic framework using React-JS.
- Experience in building plugins using Ionic Framework (Capacitor)
- Develop architecture and low-end designs based on customer and product management requirements.
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests.
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in agile development program.
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables.
- Adhere to development methodologies.
- Minimum 5 years Objective-C development
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C and the iOS SDK.
- Strong knowledge of Swift 3/4.
- Experience developing Universal apps across iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Proficiency in XCode, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development, especially networking related issues
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation.
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience.
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques.
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics, or science
- Experience with auto-layout and constraints
- Experience of working in an agile (XP) environment.
- Experience working with Core Data.
- Experience of delivering Libraries / SDK.
- Experience of other mobile platforms a plus (Android, Windows Phone/Mobile)
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience of unit testing and Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven, Fastlane
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy, UML
- Experience of writing documentation