Exp. Range 6 - 8 years
Job Timing Regular Day Shift (Flexible)
No. of Positions 1
- Looking for a talented infrastructure engineer to join Cloud Infrastructure squad as we manage the transitioning into the public cloud with latest technologies.
- This individual will join a growing, innovative, and focused team and gradually take on the role of the Lead for the entire infrastructure team
- Expertise in Identity and Access Management systems, Windows servers, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Networking.
- Configure, architect, and maintain company systems, applications, and network connectivity in data center and cloud environments.
- Troubleshoot, monitor, support, and maintain the health of environments.
- Management of private and public cloud infrastructure and networking services and adherence to best-practices.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on multiple platforms.
- Provisioning of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Collaboration with engineering, IT, and Security teams to design and deploy scalable and resilient solutions.
- Identification of gaps and opportunities to improve existing solutions.
- Implementation of strong cloud governance to bolster security and manage costs through active spend tracking and reporting.
- Monitor and respond to system alerts and outages on a 24x7 basis for key services (on-call rotates weekly between staff members).
- Min. 4+ years relevant working with Windows Servers, and Linux
- Min. 4+ years relevant working in Windows Server 2008+, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Powershell, Hyper-V.
- Min. 4+ years relevant networking experience (firewalls, switches, wireless, VLANS, Routing, BGP, Cloud VPCs, ,IPSec VPNs, SSL VPN).
- Min. 4+ years relevant working as an AWS Cloud Engineer.
- Moderate to strong skills in Linux Redhat, Apache/Nginx, GIT, Nagios, Network Storage, Backup Software experience.
- Familiarity in Sharepoint, VoIP and O365 product suite, and strong desire to Architect, design, implement new technologies as needed vs. maintaining status quo.
- AWS Cloud Certification (Associate or higher), with an ability to demonstrate proficiency in AWS Services.
- Experience with storage technology, database technology, email technology, and DR and business continuity
- Understanding of information security principles and technology
- Experience with AWS Transit Networking.
- Experience architecting AWS environments from the ground up, including the development of best practices and establishing hybrid connectivity with on-premises environment(s).
- Working experience with implementing IAM Roles and Policies to control conditional access to AWS Services.
- Excellent organizational and written & verbal communication skills.
Working at Intelegencia
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a remote-work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, no matter where you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.