Hybrid - iOS Engineer
Exp. Range 5 - 10 years
- Minimum 5 years Objective-C development
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C and the iOS SDK.
- Strong knowledge of Swift 3/4.
- Experience developing Universal apps across iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Proficiency in XCode, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Experience in Ionic framework using React-JS.
- Experience in building plugins using Ionic Framework (Capacitor)
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development, especially networking related issues
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation.
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience.
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques.
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics, or science
- Experience with auto-layout and constraints
- Develop iPhone and iPad handset clients
- Develop architecture and low end designs based on customer and product management requirements
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests (Mandatory)
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in agile development program
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to development methodologies
- Experience of working in an agile (XP) environment.
- Experience working with Core Data.
- Experience of delivering Libraries / SDK.
- Experience of other mobile platforms a plus (Android, Windows Phone/Mobile)
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience of unit testing and Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven, Fastlane
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy, UML
- Experience of writing documentation
Working at Intelegencia
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a remote-work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, no matter where you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.
Apply for this Job
Please spend a minute to send your resume or queries to us, We will reply to you shortly.