Exp. Range 8 - 12 years
Job Timing Regular Day Shift ( 10 AM to 7 PM IST) with US overlap
No. of Positions 2
Account manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients. Responsible for leading a team of Account Managers dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client segments.
• Prior experience working as program or project manager on cross-technology projects with global reach (preferably US)
• Prior experience of managing multiple accounts, with geographically distributed teams.
• Experience leading global strategic initiatives, within a shared services environment undergoing financial transformation
• Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
• Contributes to the Project scoping and planning by documenting project goals, requirements, KPIs, roadmap and main deliverables, tracks completion of project milestones and maintains project artifacts.
• Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
• Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to develop client relationships, collaborate with and guide the technical team with all issues pertaining to the successful delivery of the program/project.
• Supporting Sales team on proposals including but not limited RFI/RFP – efforts and budget for Pre-Sales for new projects; preparing RFP response and proposals
• Liaise between the customer and internal teams
Minimum 8+ years of experience working as program or project manager on IT projects for global clients (preferably US)
• PMP and Certified ScrumMaster certifications are good to have
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
• Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes.
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a hybrid work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, you will have the flexibility to support from wherever you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.
Please spend a minute to send your resume or queries to us, We will reply to you shortly.