Node JS Developer
Exp. Range 3 - 5 years
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing Regular Day Shift (flexible)
No. of Positions 2
About the role
- Javscript Developer with Strong NodeJS knowledge.
- 2 years of Relevant NodeJS.
Required Technical Skills
- Build reusable code, modules and libraries for future use
- Hands-on knowledge on a NodeJS frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of ExpressJS framework.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Socket Programming in NodeJS
- NodeJS Deployment using PM2 and Nginx
Additional Technical Skills
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN}}
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should know implementing and using NodeJS in Docker
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Experience/Exposure in MEAN Stack is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Technology (Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, MariaDB, RabbitMQ) is desirable
Working at Intelegencia
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a remote-work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, no matter where you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.