QA Sr. Analyst (API Testing)
Exp. Range 5 - 8 years
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing Regular Day Shift
No. of Positions 1
This is a technical Developer in Test type role with focus on designing automated functional/regression/performance tests for a complex multi-component system. Candidate must have experience developing test automation scripts in Java or Groovy and one or more tools: Jmeter, JUnit, Gradle, IntelliJ, Maven, Bamboo, HTTPUnit, Ruby, Python etc.
- 5+ years software testing experience in a technical test role – focus will be on server-side API-level automation
- Multiple years usage of Java or Groovy – Java Certification desired but not essential
- In-depth experience with test automation– Java or Groovy for Functional, JUnit, HTTPUnit, Ruby, Python etc.
- Experience with code mgmt & build/deploy automation tools – Gradle, Bamboo, Maven, SVN, CVS etc.
- Experience with RESTful API testing including Functional, Integration & Performance testing
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Comfortable participating in Agile development process
- Ability to deliver quality documentation & reports – status reports, test plans, test cases, bug tracking reports, risk assessment & root cause analysis reports when needed
- Excellent verbal/written communication & reporting skills
Excellent problem solving & organizational skills
- Experience in performance testing, benchmark testing of software components under load
- Experience in Performance Tools such as JMeter, Gatling, HP Load Runner, etc.
- Knowledge of networking protocols: HTTP, TCP
- Experience with IntelliJ, SVN, Confluence, JIRA, SOAPUI, Zabbix, LogicMonitor
- Familiarity with MariaDB, Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra & other databases
- Experience in using Amazon AWS EC2/EKS Environments
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Helm in a local or remote environment
Please spend a minute to send your resume or queries to us, We will reply to you shortly.