QA Tester- Automation
Exp. Range 3 - 5 years
Job Timing Regular Day Shift
No. of Positions 3
Looking for a passionate QA Engineer who enjoys developing best-in-class automation test suites and driving testability into the product. This role requires hands-on coding skills in functional automation, web services testing and experience in continuous integration/development tools. The role will also involve guiding to junior test engineers and collaboration with software engineers.
Required Technical Skills
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in Software Quality Assurance for Web-based applications using Agile SDLC.
- 1 years of experience in Web Automation Testing using Selenium with JAVA.
- Minimum 1 Year of experience in API Automation testing using Rest Asured with JAVA.
- Minimum 1 years of experience into any Code Management tools like GIT, SVN etc.
- Good understanding of various types of SDLC models and responsibilities of QA team within.
- Strong knowledge of manual testing and QA processes
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate with customers and partners to understand technical requirements.
- Experience in working with developers and architects to drive testability in products.
- Experience defining test plans, test specifications as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Good to Have Technical Skills
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Kowledge of Cucumber & BDD framework.
- Experience in performance testing using tools (e.g. JMeter)