React JS Full Stack Developer
Exp. Range 3 - 5 years
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing Regular Day Shift
No. of Positions 1
- .Net Core/C#/MVC/WebAPI/ Microservice/ SQL Server/Postgresql
- Relevant experience in GCP or AWS (Good to have)
- Developing user-facing features using React.js, along with Next JS , Material UI
- Develop a backend using NodeJS, Express.
- Develop cloud functions in Google Cloud functions.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working on google cloud functions.
- Understanding of end-to-end flow of application build o serverless architecture.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the team with a commitment to quality
- Thorough understanding of React.js , Node.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and NodeJS frameworks (such as Express or Hapi)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript and data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with Cloud Platforms like GCP or AWS.
- Should have working experience on Google Cloud Functions.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases is required.
- Experience on Cloud Composer will be highly preferable.
- Experience on AWS Lambda Functions will be preferable.
Apply for this job
Please spend a minute to send your resume or queries to us, We will reply to you shortly.