Exp. Range 3 - 7 years
Job Timing UK Shift/Regular Day Shift
No. of Positions 2
Total Experience - 3-4 years (Regular shift)
Total Experience– 4-6 years (UK Shift)
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile practices and values towards the business/delivery goal
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Scrum Master certification (Must have)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 4-6 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Ability to strategize & facilitate Release / Product Roadmap workshops & bring visibility on product delivery key milestones with consideration of MVP
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of Agile methods of development link: Scrum, KanBan, High level XP etc..
Please spare a few minutes to submit your resume for this role and we shall connect with you shortly.