Exp. Range 3 - 6 years
Location (Remote Work)
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing UK Shift/Regular Day Shift (Flexible)
No. of Positions 2
Working at Intelegencia
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a remote-work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, no matter where you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile practices and values towards the business/delivery goal
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills are a must
- Scrum Master certification (Must have)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3-6 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Ability to strategize & facilitate Release / Product Roadmap workshops & bring visibility on product delivery key milestones with consideration of MVP
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of Agile methods of development link: Scrum, KanBan, High level XP etc.