Senior Java Developer
Exp. Range 7 - 10 years
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing US Shift (EST)
No. of Positions 1
About the role
The Sr. Java Developer role will drive backend development of the SQUID SaaS platform and work closely with, DevOps resources and UX Engineer. Responsibilities include:
- Develop containerized services for multi-tenant SaaS applications
- Design and build REST APIs
- Build and maintain data integrations and pipelines
- Be responsible for troubleshooting system issues as and when they occur
- Identify opportunities to optimize system latency and resiliency
- Participate agile meetings (standups, sprint planning, retros, etc.)
- Implement and reinforce software development best practices.
- Participate in a culture of collaboration and continuous service delivery improvement.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Strong technical written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated individual who works efficiently, willing to take initiative to complete complex tasks
- 3+ years of experience developing software using Agile Scrum methodology
- Team player, effective senior developer
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Strong foundation in SQL & RDBMS
- 5+ years strong experience in Java 11+
- 5+ years strong experience building medium to large sized backend systems covering monolith, SOA and microservices architectural approaches
- Experience with implementing systems for observability, scalability, security, redundancy and failover
- 5+ years of experience using VS Code/Eclipse/IntelliJ, maven 3+, Git, Gitflow or similar branching, PR process and code reviews. Experience with configuring.
- CI/CD pipelines is an asset
- 5+ years of experience in and strong understanding of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, REST, AOP, JPA/Hibernate, DI, build configurations, application performance and security best practices
- 3+ years of experience of integrating SPAs with Spring REST backend
- Strong experience with unit and integration testing your code using Junit4/JUnit5/TestNg/Spock
Nice to have
- Experience with NodeJs
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JS, building SPAs with Vue.js
- Experience with functional testing using
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Knowledge and experience in Python
- Experience with Cloud and container technologies (AWS, IAM, Docker, Fargate, ECS, Lambda, RDS)
Working at Intelegencia
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a remote-work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, no matter where you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.