Senior Java/Spring Developer
Exp. Range 6 - 8 years
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing Flexible Day shift
No. of Positions 1
Java Development & Operational experience
- Candidate must have developed software.
- Familiar with capturing & analyzing network traces / tcp-dumps for troubleshooting
- Familiar with. running java profilers and analyzing the report
Distributed micro-services development with Springboot
- Expertise in developing and consuming RESTful micro-services using Spring Framework elements such as RestControllers, RestTemplates, ControllerAdvice etc.
- Expertise with spring data persistence frameworks such as JPA, Repositories, Entities, EntityManager etc
- Familiarity with other Spring Frameworks such as Spring Security, Spring AOP
Key Job Responsibilities
- Strong technical written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated individual who works efficiently, willing to take initiative to complete complex tasks
- 5+ years of experience developing software using Agile Scrum methodology
- Team player, effective senior developer
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Strong foundation in SQL & RDBMS
- 5+ years strong experience in Java
- Experience with implementing systems for observability, scalability, security, redundancy and failover
- 5+ years of experience in and strong understanding of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, REST, AOP, JPA/Hibernate, DI, build configurations, application performance and security best practices
- 3+ years of experience of integrating SPAs with Spring REST backend
- Strong experience with unit and integration testing your code using Junit4/JUnit5/TestNg/Spock
Working at Intelegencia
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a remote-work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, no matter where you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.