Exp. Range 8 - 12 years
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing Regular Day Shift
No. of Positions 1
Our data team is a curious and talented group of data engineers and data scientists who work collaboratively to solve some of the most the complex challenges our manufacturing customers face.
You’ll work with leaders in the automotive, medical device, apparel, construction, and pharmaceutical industries. You will sift through massive amounts of factory floor data to uncover insights on how customers make products and develop solutions to pressing business problems.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Data Engineers to execute data solutions for the client.
- Collaborate closely with the stakeholders and their subsequent clients to ensure the systematic and reliable acquisition of data
- Work closely with the product and sales teams to create data solutions for manufacturers
- Support existing deployments and quickly adapt solutions to changing conditions
- Use and improve the client’s automated software frameworks for data acquisition and model configuration
- Design and implement data pipelines for acquiring and transforming raw plant floor data into actionable information.
- Handle installation and deployment of on-premise data acquisition and edge-computing appliances at factory locations
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Strong hands-on experience of min. 5 years with Python and other scripting languages is mandatory
- Experience with SQL and/or noSQL databases (e.g. Mongo) – min. 4 years is mandatory
- Exposure with ETL tools and processes.
- Should possess good knowledge of cloud platforms – AWS, GCP; Additional hands-on experience good to have.
- Experience working in Linux including using the command line (comfortable with shell access, SSH, etc.)
- Good communication skills as well as soft skills, both for internal collaboration with the team and while working with clients and stakeholders, on a day to day basis.
If you’re the kind of engineer we’re looking for, you’ll be able to learn as you go so we’re not worried about which ones you know on day one.
- Experience with packages such as NumPy, SciPy, pandas
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing and regression models)
Please spend a minute to send your resume or queries to us, We will reply to you shortly.