Sr. Data Lead
Exp. Range 8 - 12 years
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing Regular Day Shift (Flexible)
No. of Positions 1
Our data team is a curious and talented group of data engineers and data scientists who work collaboratively to solve some of the most the complex challenges our manufacturing customers face.
You’ll work with leaders in the automotive, medical device, apparel, construction, and pharmaceutical industries. You will sift through massive amounts of factory floor data to uncover insights on how customers make products and develop solutions to pressing business problems.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Data Engineers to execute data solutions for the client.
- Collaborate closely with the stakeholders and their subsequent clients to ensure the systematic and reliable acquisition of data
- Work closely with the product and sales teams to create data solutions for manufacturers
- Support existing deployments and quickly adapt solutions to changing conditions
- Use and improve the client’s automated software frameworks for data acquisition and model configuration
- Design and implement data pipelines for acquiring and transforming raw plant floor data into actionable information.
- Handle installation and deployment of on-premise data acquisition and edge-computing appliances at factory locations
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Strong hands-on experience of between 4.5 years with Python, Pandas, Numpy is mandatory
- Experience with SQL and/or noSQL databases (e.g. Mongo) – min. 4.5 years is mandatory
- Strong Exp. with ETL tools and processes.
- Proven experience of leading a production development and support team of Data engineers
- Should possess knowledge of any of the cloud platforms – AWS, GCP; Additional hands-on experience good to have.
- Experience working in Linux including using the command line (comfortable with shell access, SSH, etc.)
- Good oral and written communication skills, both for internal collaboration with the team and while working with clients and stakeholders, on a day to day basis.
Working at Intelegencia
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a remote-work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, no matter where you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.
Please spend a minute to send your resume or queries to us, We will reply to you shortly.