We Transform & Digitize Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) Companies.
We know the TMT space. Our platforms, products, people, and partners help Telecommunications, Media, and Technology companies shift their digital business into high gear. We are helping companies create digital customer journeys that reduce cost, improve consumer satisfaction, and create new revenue.
Want to join a fast-paced data science team focused on applying cutting edge Machine Learning (ML) to build personalized and smart data products? Want to build data science best practices that radically improves time to market for ML products? Do you enjoy applying ML to Enterprise SaaS products? We offer a unique opportunity with all these!
We are looking for a data science leader with the ability and experience to help succeed in a cross-functional and dynamic environment. You will be leading a team of data scientists and data engineers and collaborate with product and engineering teams. As a leader you will be building relationships and partnering with product and operational teams. You will be expected to navigate between complex technical topics and strategic problems to deliver business impact.
How you will help:
- Lead the implementation of ML features to our products
- Work with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, marketing, finance, and operations to achieve business goals
- Develop, maintain relationships with key stakeholders to help your teams succeed
- Develop roadmaps and metrics for the team and broader organization
- Actively participate in planning, resourcing, execution with other teams
- Collaborate with other leaders and executives to build data-informed business strategy and roadmap for the team
- Communicate analysis and recommendations to cross functional stakeholders for decision making
- Provide mentorship and skill growth to team of engineers/scientists
Who we have in mind:
- Advanced Degree in a field like computer science, statistics or operational research
- 6+ years of hands-on technical experience in a data science role or equivalent implementing machine learning in enterprise software applications
- Hands of experience with machine learning libraries
- Big Data stack experience - R, Python, Hadoop, and Spark
- 1-2 years’ management experience building and leading data science teams
- Track record of guiding teams through unstructured technical problems to deliver business impact
- Skilled at running cross-functional relationships and communicating with leadership
- Willingness to collaborate and communicate with others to drive cross-team and cross-organization initiatives forward
It would be great if you had:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience with distributed file storage and computation systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry preferred
Strong agile and scrum project work experience preferred