Technical Support Specialist
Exp. Range 2 - 4 years
Location (Remote Work)
Qualification BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT /CS)
Job Timing 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM
No. of Positions 2
Working at Intelegencia
Want to help our clients build and execute amazing solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent in the industry? Then Intelegencia is just the place for you!
Intelegencia encourages and promotes a remote-work culture. If you are a good fit for the role, you will be a great asset to our team, no matter where you choose to work from. Yet, having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global distributed remote team. Hence, Intelegencia requires all team members to be flexible in their work hours. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.
The Technical Support Representative is responsible for assisting customers who call in for technical support related to supporting our products and services. The Technical Support Specialist is an in-house
Technical expert who acts as a resource for customers and staff. The Specialist will have strong problem resolution abilities and should be able to maintain strong relationships with customers to facilitate issue resolution and to secure longer-term business.
- Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via phone, email, web and other electronic
- Provide remote user training to new and existing customers
- Provide feedback on improvement opportunities based on current product behavior reported from customers
- Diagnose and configure customer equipment, software, and servers
- Provide high-level customer service in all situations
- Communicate technical terms in a non-technical format that our customers can understand for
- troubleshooting purposes
- Provide support and assistance on other service activities
- Follow workplace operating and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines
- Assists in the development of and contributes to future training documentation as required
- Coach, mentor, train and provide support for other technical support staff so they provide proper troubleshooting & resolutions to customers of our products and services
Required Skills, Knowledge And Experience:
- Sound technical knowledge of basic networking principles and wireless networks
- 2 year of experience working & administrating (patches, scripting & network administration) with Linux or SQL Server
- 1 year of technical support experience in a Help Desk or Technical Support Environment.
- Preferred knowledge of and experience with; technical support,
microprocessor, digital and basic analog circuitry, & network principles
- 1 year of experience supporting Software & Windows Operating Systems
- Database administration experience (PostgreSQL preferable)
- Experience with server and workstation hardware.
- Knowledge of basic MS Access, SQL & Windows Server 2008-2016
- Familiar with proper phone etiquette with effective listening skills
- Possess an understanding of microprocessor & moderately complex digital and basic analog circuitry to the modular/component level
If required, should be willing to be on call during evening, weekends and scheduled holidays as part of a rotating on-call support schedule